Zemo: No one will blame you, Avenger. There is no shame in bending to the will of Baron Zemo. Now what is this arrow-head… a bomb?
Hawkeye: My MP3 player. Have to crank my tunes to drown out bad guy soliloquies.
Demon minion: Insolence!
From Harley-Davidson/Avengers #01 (Jeff Parker & Manuel Garcia)
All-New Invaders #4
At TEDxYouth@Manchester, genetics researcher Dan Davis introduces the audience to compatibility genes — key players in our immune system’s functioning, and the reason why it’s so difficult to transplant organs from person to person: one’s compatibility genes must match another’s for a transplant to take.
(Images from Davis’s talk, Drew Berry’s animations, and the TED-Ed lessons A needle in countless haystacks: Finding habitable worlds - Ariel Anbar and How we conquered the deadly smallpox virus - Simona Zompi)
Fangirl Challenge: [6/10] TV Shows → Star Trek"Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. It’s five year mission: to explore strange new words, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before."
Thunder Road, live in 1976. Fantastic song - musically, lyrically.
Ultimates 2, #10
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #17
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • Ed McGuinness (A/C)
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY ARTIST VARIANT ALSO AVAILABLE
• With some new faces on the team, it might be time for the Guardians to have a little team-building vacation.
• Or, you know, they could keep fighting alien warlords and galactic empires.
• Guess they’ll have to plan that team-building retreat for next month.
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
Frank chos cover to this summer’s guardians of the galaxy annual
“Amy" without Amy. (Requested by anon)
- 4 different things they should have said to your muse, but never managed to
- First 3 things they ever noticed about your muse
- 2 things your muse does that pisses them off
- 1 thing they have always want to do with your muse